This list is documenting currently known bugs (not features, you can find planned features here). First for all users, and further down a list that only impacts Contributors, Curators and Champions as well as Sellers and Store Owners.
- Some eBay Price Points show future dates. This happens when the seller has more than one item for sale and not all items have sold. This is a bug in eBay's reporting and we have asked them to rectify this.
- Sometimes the Scrolling on Database Items is not displaying results.
Bugs that only impact the Volunteer Squad
- When changing the Type of a Database Item the system does not store the Brand and Series information. The workaround, for now, is to record them and add them post merging.
- The Price Point Statistics on the Curation Dashboard is not currently accurate and underreports. It also does not yet count yet other Price Points including eBay Price Points added directly on Database Item pages.
- Cannot merge Database Items if they have a relationship with another Database Items. The workaround, for now, is to remove the relationship of the item you want to merge "away" first.
- Our checkout does not notify you if a seller is selling out of an item that you added to the Cart. If will just be removed.
- If you marked an item as Not Shipped and later receive it you cannot currently change the Status (contact us).
- Shipping Groups display overlaps on mobile screens.
For Store Owners
- The 3rd level category in stores times out when you have more than 100 categories.
We strive to fix these issues as soon as we can. Please report bugs that are not yet on this list.