With the hobbyDB marketplace widget, you can embed a short piece of code and instantly offer your users access to a customizable set of inventory from our ecosystem of marketplaces. Here's how it all works...
Step 1 - Build Your Widget
- Navigate to the hobbyDB widget builder
- Now change the info like "Limit", "Keywords" , and "Button Color". Let's say you want to show 4 Game of Thrones items at a time from the Pop Price Guide marketplace, the button should be dark gray, and the text color blue, all oriented horizontally. Make all of those changes and hit "Update".
- Your preview is off to the right so you can see what it would look like.
Step 2 - Rollout the Widget
- Once you've found the look and feel you like, copy the code snippet form the "Script" section by clicking "Copy"
- Navigate to whichever page you'd like to show those items for sale, and paste the snippet into the code.
- Done! Your users can now see items for sale that interest them, without having to leave the comfort of your site.